[Noisebridge-discuss] space heaters

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Jan 16 03:52:17 UTC 2013

Oh, oh, I know the canonical answer to this one:

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2011-November/026060.html

    So the insurers (via the brokers) asked us if we used space heaters. I
    said we don't. So, for the record, we shouldn't use space heaters
    (they would be silly in a space as big as NB anyway).

    Putting this out here so that when it gets really cold next, adn
    people ask about space heaters, and there's a long discussion,
    hopefully somebody will be able to end it by linking to this email.

    d.

Please tell people that really really can't have space heaters in the
space. Please innovate new ways of keeping yourself warm.

d.