[Noisebridge-discuss] door

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Jan 19 02:59:12 UTC 2013

there is no official policy on door codes.  If you know someone at
noisebridge who knows how to give you a door code, and trust you enough to
give you a door code, you can ask them to do so.

the easy way is to come to a meeting, where you can meet people who can
make you a door code and introduce yourself.

getting your own door code means that your code will be recorded with some
piece of information so that it's a lot less likely to be deleted because
people will see that it belongs to someone.

-jake