[Noisebridge-discuss] Door Keypad INOP

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jan 22 19:18:48 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM, J.C. <r33lmm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like the payphone keypad is not working, everything looks wired up
> and I don't see anything obviously wrong, not sure what/where to fix if
> anyone is around to take a look today. Buzzer is still working so not too
> hard to still get in.

Thanks -- looks like someone was hacking on it at 1.50AM last night and
left it in a somewhat broken state.

Person who was hacking on it -- I changed the logfile ownership so that it
at least started, but you'll still need to work out the ownership of the
/dev/ttyS* before it'll work. I don't even know what TTY it is, so you'll
have to do that bit...

d.