[Noisebridge-discuss] breadboards?

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Tue Jan 22 20:30:46 UTC 2013

Mostly they are ending up in projects, but...if you go to the eeg husk,
which lives just beside the library, on top there is a box. The box says
sonar vest. In the sonar vest box is a breadboard with a few components
on it. It has been sitting there for a while out and I was going to
reduce it back to it's constituent components tonight if no one had
used/moved it from last week.