[Noisebridge-discuss] existential threats to Noisebridge -- please read

Noisebridge Truth noisebridgetruth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:55:18 UTC 2013

It's amazing how many people have ignored this e-mail and yet have
responded to other threads discussing Adam Swartz, Coursera, the door to
gate telecom system, and tech mentoring--three of the four all relate to
"free things" too.

So Jake, Michael, Johny, Tony, Nicholas, James, and Garrett, have you
decided to put up more money to help keep this place afloat or are you
going to continue to willingly ignore this e-mail and let the space wither
and die? How about you "anonymous" reader who has yet to pipe up?

Poor Danny and Liz put his out there and only one person has yet to
respond--beyond pathetic.

Then again, it should be no surprise that this was ignored seeing that
people are willing to take away from the space before contribute back:
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-January/034191.html

When will Noisebridge no longer be the joke amongst other hackerspaces as
the place for arduinos and homeless people?

- Noisebridge Truth

On 23/01/2013 11:29 PM, Danny O'Brien wrote:> TLDR: we need your money,
your vigilance, and your love