[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Invitation: Intro Event for Taipei Hackerspace

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:04:41 UTC 2013

Tom Haynes is helping start a hackerspace in Taipei, Taiwan.

He's organizing a kickoff event for their space on 2-Feb, and for the event is connecting a few hackerspaces around the world via Google Hangout.

I've agreed to give a short talk at the beginning, from Noisebridge.  It'd be cool if there were some other people at Noisebridge who'd like to join in, and say a few words about a project they're working on (and show it off, if you like), and/or about hackerspaces, and/or about Noisebridge, and/or answer questions from people in Taipei.

Anyone into joining in with me and Taipei?

It's taking place on Saturday, 2-Feb, starting at 6:30pm (CA time).
At Noisebridge.

Please let me know if you'd be into joining!  It should be fun.

Cheers,

Mitch.