[Noisebridge-discuss] hackathon wrap-up

Noah Swartz swartzcr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:13:07 UTC 2013

On that note, there will be many more hackathons, including one in Boston
that I'll be attending this coming weekend. If you worked on a project that
didn't get finished, or if you saw a project that you wish had gotten more
attention, let me know and I can try to see that it gets finished up, or at
least addressed at the Boston event.
I notice there's room for this on the wiki, and a brief end of -thon demo
notes link. If you just want to all make sure to extend/update these,
echoing what Yan said.
-Noah