[Noisebridge-discuss] Danny's talk at the hackathon

Ka-Ping Yee noisebridge at zesty.ca
Wed Jan 30 19:59:47 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I received a copy of the video recording (9 segments) of Danny's
wonderful talk that took place on Saturday evening about Aaron's
work, free culture, how to become influential, and how to take
care of ourselves.

I'm about to upload the video to YouTube and wanted to ask --

First, Danny, what's the title of your talk, so I can title the
video "Danny O'Brien: TITLE"?

Second, thank you to the person to did the recording!  I'm so sorry
I've forgotten your name.  It sounded like you were okay with
uploading the video.  How would you like to be credited?

Thanks!

--Ping