[Noisebridge-discuss] dreamworks reply

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jan 30 05:49:09 UTC 2013

ahh, i see that the asterisk became a bullet-point thanks to wikimedia.

i am glad that our letter is harsh and doesn't grant permission, because i
think that their letter to us does suggest that they want to dress
characters in noisebridge t-shirts and have "noisebridgers" endorsing this
or that. "on t-shirts as wardrobe."

i would like to change the letter we send them from "that hackers like us
were completely hypocritical nihilists out only for our own egotistical
ends. " to add at the end of that sentence "or we felt you were suggesting
to the audience that Noisebridge endorses or espouses a viewpoint that we
don't, as a collective, agree on."

although it's 01:48 meeting time, and i'm probably too late.