[Noisebridge-discuss] dreamworks reply

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jan 31 16:56:21 UTC 2013

It's been read by so many people already that it crashed the Noisebridge
server.

I can engineer it so that more people at DreamWorks read it too, but I'm
not sure that's the point. In fact if they actually went and used the logo
anyway (which I doubt but it happens), that might actually put the nice
clearance people in more trouble, which I personally would like to avoid.