[Noisebridge-discuss] Bike Lights Workshop, round 2! This Sunday / 7pm / Church

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 00:29:36 UTC 2013

Everybody! Everybody!

This is so happening. Roster so far:
nathan
shelley
jay
patrick
dominique
nic
jack
Blisseth
Rich DDT
johny radio (if space - hopefully!)

Again, veterans are welcome (Tom, etc.). And if you have your own
materials, feel free to come; be ready to set up your own soldering
station, wait for space, and/or help others while waiting. If you sent me
an RSVP, but don't see yourself on this list, let me know and we'll try to
work something out.

Off to pick up a couple of last-minute supplies. I'll see you in the back
workshop (Church) at 7pm. Come a little earlier if you have a "thing" for
moving tables and juggling soldering irons. Come a couple of hours later if
you want to join us as we storm the city - probably in the direction of
Castro! (just to see what's going on) / Dolores / maybe Embarcadero to
check out the Bay Bridge lights. Nothing like LEDs saying hi to LEDs. :)

Hooray! See you there!
Merlin