[Noisebridge-discuss] Michael Clift, aka: Pirate Mike to attend 7/2 meeting

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 05:11:26 UTC 2013

Mike stopped by the space this evening to check in on some projects that he
has here, in particular a suitcase trailer and some fax machines stored in
the dirty shop, and his bike on the rack.

I spoke with him about being asked to leave, and he plans to be at the
meeting tomorrow to discuss any issues and being in the space. So on his
behalf I'm notifying the list that he plans to attend tomorrow. He seems to
be prepared to remove any of his projects, if there continues to be
unresolved issues.

--
ThanX,
;+)