[Noisebridge-discuss] Homeless in NB

Danny Dismal dannydsml at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 03:37:50 UTC 2013

I was just thinking to myself after getting thrown out of a coffee shop for
no other reason than I'm homeless...
I thought just what that meant and how it reflected on our history in this
nation and realized one thing and I do mean it is really happening.
The homeless are the new Niggers of the 21st Century. We are scorned and
pushed out. People walk across the street to avoid us and we are constantly
being asked to move, wake up and getting robbed, beaten and in some cases
killed where no one bothers to find out why.
Now's the time to look at your feelings on this and ask yourself "how do
the homeless make you feel"?