[Noisebridge-discuss] Broken laser cutter USB connector

theoptimist theoptimist at mac.com
Tue Jul 2 07:03:55 UTC 2013

I came in today with the intention to solder on a new connector to the board, and a second pad came off almost immediately, while I was trying to clean things up for prep. I'm alright with surface-mount stuff in fair conditions, but when pads are missing I'm not sure I can do much good, so I left it as is. Anyone up for tackling this? Or should I give it a whirl? Is Martin still coming to town to have a look?

--Jim