[Noisebridge-discuss] Storage cube clean-out

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sat Jul 6 05:55:45 UTC 2013

Hi Noisebridge,

The cubes just inside the doors for storing your personal stuff while
you're hacking are a complete mess; even when the space is empty, they are
full.  They need to be cleaned out.

I plan to clean them out Monday night after circuit hacking.  All the stuff
will go into a storage container near the elevator, clearly labeled; on
Thursday, the stuff remaining will go out with the trash.

There is a physical sign over the cubes explaining this as well, for the
benefit of sane people who do not read noisebridge-discuss.

I would like for this to become a weekly occurrence, so that we remain
somewhere easy to drop into and hack.

Thanks for your attention,

-S