[Noisebridge-discuss] mediation/tech list request

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Jul 7 18:10:25 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 12:42:31PM -0700, Praveen Sinha wrote:
>     * list name: excellence-hackers
>     * email addy of list owner:  dmhomee at gmail.com
> share notes from anthropology, psychology, behavioral econ, and our
> experience to facilitate scalable inclusive social systems in bay area
> hackspaces and beyond

Sorry I missed this, somehow it showed up from -discuss rather than
rack@ and I pay more attention to the latter.

I've created the list excellence-hackers.

FWIW, the admins who can create NB lists are currently Andy, Jacob,
Leif, Ben, and Danny.  AFAIK I'm the only one who's ever done it though.
(all y'all are slackers.)

-andy