[Noisebridge-discuss] Will someone be able to help me on 3D Thursday?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 01:43:36 UTC 2013

Hey guys. I've got my wedding coming up, and we're drilling into minute
details, such as cake toppers. My fiancee showed me a simple flat, white
heart with initials on it on Etsy for $25, and I was like whoooaa, I could
definitely make that for cheaper at Noisebridge and it would have a lot
more sentimental value (cue the awwwws).

I have no experience doing 3D modeling or using any sort of fabricator, so
I just wanted to make sure that someone would be willing to walk me through
using either a laser cutter or 3D printer on Thursday evening.

Thanks!
Jeffrey