[Noisebridge-discuss] Short notice - help needed tomorrow for Noisebridge debris removal trip.

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:18:33 UTC 2013

Hello.

Would someone be available to assist Monad with unloading
Noisebridge's trash from his trailer tomorrow around noon?

Due to a scheduling conflict, Monad will need to bring his trailer to
NoiseBridge tomorrow at 10:00 am to pick up the debris pile, instead
of later this week as previously planned. I will be there early to
help organize, gather trash, and load his trailer. When Monad arrives
with the trailer at 10:00 am, we will load his trailer, but he needs
someone to go with him to the transfer station to help unload.

Please let me know.

-Jarrod Hicks