[Noisebridge-discuss] Intro to Python Review Session Next Week

Aaronco Thirtysix aaronco36 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 02:12:20 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

For those of us who've fallen a bit behind the material in NB's Intro
to Python Class, I thought I'd just throw out having a Review Session
next Wednesday.

As follows:
Intro to Python Review Session
Wednesday, July 17th
7 - 9:00PM in Church (same Bat Time same Bat Place as usual)

As Kellan's course schedule reveals (http://pycourse.com/schedule/ )
Kellan's out next week this time, so this is a good time to review
some of the class material in LPTHW; direct link
http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/
The class is up to ~Chs 43-45 in LPTHW, but it's open-ended for the
Review Session to cover earlier material.... but hopefully not going
TOO far back!!  Kellan definitely thinks this is a great idea, so he
knows about it.

See you then...

-A