[Noisebridge-discuss] Spare LCD ?

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Fri Jul 12 05:07:09 UTC 2013

Hi, does anybody have a "spare" LCD display for Arduino that I could buy?

I want one for a project this weekend and won't have time to make it to Jameco on Friday.

Or, does anybody know where I could buy one in SF?

Ideally I would like a serial one that uses only a few pins and ideally 4 lines but I would be happy with a 2 line one if that's all I could get.

Cheers.

Phil

Phil Spitler  |  Creative Technologist   |  Bonfire Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  m : 415.571.3139

Website | Facebook | LinkedIn