[Noisebridge-discuss] Light Patterns with LEDs and Arduinos - Tuesday, July 16

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Sat Jul 13 00:59:47 UTC 2013

Hello,
I think it has been a few weeks so I want to revive the LED workshop/share
July 16.

Working on a cool LED project? Want to add lights to your art project or
wearables? Preparing for the Noisebridge Party ... or Burning Man?

Bring your microcontrollers, sensors, laptops and LED projects, come learn
and share your knowledge on how to make interesting patterns with LEDs.

Everyone is welcome, regardless of experience level or age.

(If you need lights to get started I have some extra addressable RGB strip
at the moment!)

Tuesday, July 16, 7PM

Noisebridge Event:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino