[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [BerkTIPGlobal] 2013/7/13-19 - Akademy annual world KDE summit - get together at Noisebridge?

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Jul 13 02:58:37 UTC 2013

----- Original message -----
From: "giovanni_re" <john_re at fastmail.us>
To: BTG <BerkTIPGlobal at googlegroups.com>
Subject: [BerkTIPGlobal] 2013/7/13-19  - Akademy annual world KDE summit
- get together at Noisebridge?
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:56:57 -0700

I'd like to have a get together at Noisebridge for all GUI interested
people, simultaneous with Akademy, but I dont have time to arrange nor
attend it this year.  Maybe next year.

---
http://akademy2013.kde.org/
https://conf.kde.org/en/Akademy2013/public/schedule

Akademy 2013 Akademy is the annual world summit of KDE, one of the
largest Free Software communities in the world. It is a free,
non-commercial event organized by the KDE Community.

Akdemy 2013 will take place in Bilbao, in the Basque Country of northern
Spain from the 13th to 19th of July.

Akademy features a 2-day conference with presentations on the latest KDE
developments, followed by 5 days of workshops, Birds of a Feather (BoF)
and coding sessions. It is an opportunity to meet key KDE contributors,
learn about the latest features and enjoy the great atmosphere. You will
meet developers, artists, translators, upstream and downstream
maintainers, users, and free and open software industry leaders from all
over the world.

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -
http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW &
Culture.