[Noisebridge-discuss] Registering with Community Thrift (assistance needed)

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 16:47:29 UTC 2013

Why register?

Cynthia brought up at a recent meeting that, once we register, patrons of
Community Thrift can use their purchases to send financial donations to
Noisebridge.  In addition, Noisebridge can get a tax receipt if we ever
decide to donate items to Community Thrift.

What do we do?

Zaren is the head of Community Thrift and he can be reached on weekdays at
861-4910.  I'm fairly booked up for the next couple weeks, but hopefully
someone will find the time.