[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone want to be the cyclist or runner in a Kickstarter video?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:54:54 UTC 2013

Helloooooooo!

I've been asking for a lot of stuff from the list recently but I promise to
contribute more once this KS thing is launched in a few weeks. <3

I'm looking for two people, a guy to be a cyclist and a girl to be a runner
in a Kickstarter video. Someone with a good bike who rides frequently
through the city and someone with relatively modern running garb (black
compression pants) who runs frequently. I make wearable LED displays like
this:

http://youtu.be/zVW2wNRep3Q?t=1m32s<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FzVW2wNRep3Q%3Ft%3D1m32s&h=KAQGhgGFJ&s=1>

We need to shoot on July 18 at dawn (around 6am) or dusk (around 9pm) and
the location will likely be in SOMA or the Lower Haight near the wiggle and
Alamo Square. Breakfast or dinner will be provided, yay!

I'm having trouble finding people for this and I don't have another video
shoot day for another month. Anyone want to be immortalized on the internet?

=]
--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129