[Noisebridge-discuss] Godwafflenoisepancakes

Douglas Benner greenshoos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 18:07:40 UTC 2013

My friend Grux asked if it wold be possible to book one or two events at
noise bridge in september.
Godwafflenoisepancakes is a semi-monthly experimental and noise music event
that has been running for over 10 years in the bay area.It features mostly
local and west coast artists. The current venue, which is the Lab,  might
be closing. The event runs on sunday afternoons from noon-2 or 3pm. He
usually asks for donations at the door, although that is not necessary.
It usually draws from 10-30 people.
I know that NB is not a music venue, and that this might not fall into the
intended uses of the space, but this is a really cool event thats been
happening for a long time, It supports local and premier artists, and is
tech based, featuring alot of homemade and experimental music instruments.
Here is his youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BRUTALSFX?feature=watch
I would be totally down to bottomline this, to help setup and make sure the
space returns to its normal state after the performance.
thnx