[Noisebridge-discuss] Holy Toledo: It's Five Minutes of Fame, this Thursday, this Noisebridge, 8PM

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Jul 17 04:56:12 UTC 2013

A quick reminder that in accordance with prophecy and scrivened
quadcoptermancy, we do declare:

>  ____  __  __  ___  _____
> | ___||  \/  |/ _ \|  ___|
> |___ \| |\/| | | | | |_
>  ___) | |  | | |_| |  _|
> |____/|_|  |_|\___/|_|

Thursday, 8PM, at Noisebridge.

In this moon-crazed edition:

* The Internet in Venezuela -- with Jose Luis Rivas
* Ethos before Analytics -- with Chris Birke
* Fermihub -- Ozzie Gooen

         Plus! NSA Secrets! Landscapes!
The LURKING HORROR of the Current Network Stack!

We have it all, and we want it now, but we'll just have to wait
until...
Thursday, 8PM, at Noisebridge the Great!

Map: http://nburl.net/gethere
More: http://5mof.net/