[Noisebridge-discuss] Liopolis: /li·äp(ə)ləs/

Louis Huang louis.huang at aegia.nu
Sun Jul 21 12:37:58 UTC 2013

Liopolis: /li·äp(ə)ləs/

A centralized place for in-depth debate. We are here to 1) establish a
free space where anyone can give their personal opinion on a current
event, idea, or situation, 2) as long as the editorial is well thought
and written as an in-depth analysis, referenced, that is around around
500 words to 1200 words. 3) Names are optional, but a brief biography
must be given for the audience to have a idea of where the writer is
coming from. 4) Opinionated analysis are voted by merit, whereas voting
can be done by all members.

We are new, so please give us time to grow. We need beta testers so
forward this on!

More info here: wiki.liopolis.com/index.php?title=Introduction
Find us @ http://liopolis.com

--
Louis T. Huang
http://aegia.nu/