[Noisebridge-discuss] Tuesday LED/Arduino hack

Dana dana-lists at sonic.net
Tue Jul 23 00:47:45 UTC 2013

Hello,
I think we had a lovely LED workshop last week!

I was planning to participate in the Rebase discussion tomorrow so this
week's meetup might be less formal, but please feel welcome to come to the
space and work on your projects.

=== LEDs and Arduinos Hack ===

Tuesday, Jul 22, 7:30pm

Want to add lights to your art project or wearables? Preparing for the
Noisebridge Party ... or Burning Man? Need help getting Arduino software
running on your computer, or learning how to connect LEDs to your
Raspberry Pi?

Bring your microcontrollers, sensors, laptops and LED projects, come to
teach, learn and share knowledge on how to make interesting patterns with
lights.

Everyone is welcome, regardless experience level, age, or equipment.
Usually someone has an extra Arduino or two you can borrow.

If you need lights I have extra RGB LED strip (WS2811) right now, can sell
at cost! And due to popular request, I bought some cheap *duino Uno clones
(they'll be here next week?), so you can get started right on the spot.

Noisebridge Event Page:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino

Noisebridge LED resources (& a place to share your patterns!):
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Talk:Light_Patterns_with_LEDs_and_Arduino