[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen Wire rack Drip-Dry System needs a little help this weekend

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 15:30:50 UTC 2013

Hey All,

  I purchased the hardware necessary (it is stored in the "dead mouse"
storage just behind the kitchen), but am not totally sure of how to install
it.  The idea was we already had the necessary screws at Noisebridge, but
Douglas and I could not find them on Thursday evening.  We finished
clearing off the wall above the sink, but had trouble finding a drill able
to run in reverse.  All we were able to locate was a hand-cranked drill and
an electric drill lacking reverse.  Vegan Hackers were firmly underway,
they loved the new layout of the kitchen!, so we decided to postpone making
loud machine noises.

Does anyone know where our electric drills, which can run in reverse, are
stored?
Are we almost out of philips drill bits?
Can someone more experienced at scrounging through the Dirty Shop assist
this weekend?

Thanks!