[Noisebridge-discuss] happy feminist film night: Hayao Miyazaki?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Jul 27 19:05:29 UTC 2013

http://bitchmagazine.org/post/feminism-miyazaki-and-spirited-away-movie-princess-mononoke

Hi, are there any other feminists, male or female who would like to have a
happy feminist style film night featuring the works of Hayao Miyazaki?

I get very disturbed when I see the current cinema out there, I'd like to
focus on stuff that isn't a total downer.

How do you go about doing the screening? Maybe the vegan hackers and the
cosplay people can theme it so that there is hayao miyazaki sushi and bento
foods as well .