[Noisebridge-discuss] Art: would Yoko Ono be banned?

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 22:27:16 UTC 2013

After Mark's "Cheesecake Performance Art," possibly a parody of beefcake,
caused him to be censured and banned, I believe we have a responsibility to
give our artists in the Noisebridge community some guidelines. perhaps if
Mark had included a John Ashcroft bearing fig leaves to be held over the
offending anatomical parts?
This is a serious topic as there is a current exhibit of plasticized dead
humans, possibly the murdered relatives of Chinese nationals in refuge here
in San Francisco, making the rounds of exhibit halls in major cities. would
these be acceptable here?
If his alcohol use was the issue, others have had much shorter stay away
requests from the community for being intoxicated.

If nudity is the issue, I challenge each person not to wander through the
Englisher Garten next time you make it to Munich or skinny dip at numerous
beaches near SF.

--
Cynthia Jeanne Lee MD
http://cynthiajeanneleemd.wordpress.com