[Noisebridge-discuss] Potential Documentary Filmmaker for Fundraiser

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:19:08 UTC 2013

This is Blake; he is a documentary filmmaker that I've worked with on a
wearable LED video for Anders.  He is down to shoot coverage of the entire
event as long as we foot the bill for renting the equipment, which will be
between $100 - $150.  Example of his work are listed in his e-mail
(attached below).  Be aware he is actively looking to get hired for Outside
Lands and our window of opportunity is limited.  I'm stretched thin right
now between kitchen costs and a vacation this weekend.  Anyone willing to
help make this happen (financially)?

If we use him, he agrees to:

"The one stipulation I ask is that any video, audio or photography from the
fundraiser be available for viewing by Noisebridge users (on archive.com,
Vimeo, Youtube or flickr), under a Creative Commons license allowing
re-distribution for non-commercial use."

I also think we should be able to have a straight dump of all the raw
footage.  Thoughts?