[Noisebridge-discuss] what's up with rack mailing list stuff?

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Mon Jul 1 06:43:43 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:35:07PM -0700, Praveen Sinha wrote:
> Hmmm one of my requests was a couple of weeks ago :/  Who is actually on
> the subset?
>

> On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Alex Buie <alex.buie at frozenfeline.net>wrote:
>
> > It tends to take a few days to a week. AFAIK, only a smallish subset of
> > people actually have the buttons to create new mailing lists.
> > On Jun 30, 2013 11:26 PM, "Praveen Sinha" <dmhomee at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I've sent a couple of different requests to get new mailing lists created
> >> through the rack list, but no response... Is anyone monitoring it?

Messages from non-subscribers need to be approved by a list moderator.
Someone (I think miloh) recently added me as a moderator of the rack
list but I don't know the password.

As to creating new lists, several people technically can but Andy
usually does it.

I'll look into it tomorrow. Going to sleep now.

~leif