[Noisebridge-discuss] decent stable email service - non corporate based

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 04:21:58 UTC 2013

Thanks Andy. I have been recommended riseup.net before and offered recommendation or how you call it so I can open an account. It is suppoe to be quite bullet prove service, with lover amount of storage space for emails, however the catch which I have been warned about is that if you use it service the "intelligence" agencies etc. try to monitor you immediately just because of the riseup.net reputation so immediately tor etc. should be used . I'm not sure how much the bit about intelligence monitoring is true, I wonder if someone could comment?

Many thanks,

Sincerely,

FAA

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck