[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Thu Jul 4 15:05:44 UTC 2013

I was introducing a person the other day and discovered the BUNK-BEDS.

..."3D printers, Laser cutter, Bunk beds, sewing machines" .... Wait!
What? Noisebridge is a crash pad now? Seriously?

Also, Noisebridge has generally become a fucking dump. Every area is
difficult to navigate. The entire space seems "dark".

I felt ashamed to show it.

Will someone nominate me for the Reboot? I would like to return the
space to a state that is similar or better than I found it... obviously
without the beds.

ewr