[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jul 4 20:19:48 UTC 2013

I came in on either Monday or Tuesday around 10am and was surprised how many people were sleeping. Some in chairs by main entrance. Some laying in the library. And misc more. I didn't make it to the area to see bunk beds.

However, I also found people at the soldering table where Mitch usually gives lessons -- with laptops open and apparently hacking away.

And, it was fairly quiet and civil. I was able to work on my project without the yelling and loudness that I experienced the last time I was there (a month or so ago).

I'm not condoning the sleeping -- just documenting an experience in case it is helpful.

Cheers,

Glen