[Noisebridge-discuss] Homeless in NB

Michael Clift occupirate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 20:20:25 UTC 2013

dont be an ass. nobody is using coffee shops or NB as residences. People
are simply there longer than other people. THATS IN YOUR HEADS,"
PRIVELEDGED ONES", and for the record, you guys STILL have not instituted a
log, and no one there gives a shit about what anybody else is *going through
*, but only* what are you doing here*?
HACK HUMANITY