[Noisebridge-discuss] CopCards

Sai i at s.ai
Sun Jul 7 20:23:19 UTC 2013

I prefer the "this is political speech" disclaimer. It's a pretty
strong one, and it's also accurate. I don't like the "entertainment
purposes" dance. (Call a dildo a dildo. :-P)

See http://s.ai/copcards/manifesto for a more thorough version of the
clearly political speech that my cards represent.

- Sai