[Noisebridge-discuss] Faucet Warning Sticker

Gopi Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:24:05 UTC 2013

You say that no long term studies have been done. But your sticker states harm as a fact. If the harm is as definite as you state, why do you reference the lack of studies, since the conclusion from that would be "we don't know if it's dangerous"
​
Also, why do you call the fluoride industrial? What are the implications or conclusions to be made? Doesn't "industrial" refer more to the size and type of container?

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone