[Noisebridge-discuss] Faucet Warning Sticker

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 01:02:25 UTC 2013

* why not do/run a 'proper' test of the water @ NB NOW during the warmest
months until the end of say nov.?
don't let anyone know you're doing it so no trolls can fuck with the water
etc.

compile your findings and compare them to a test done somewhere else in the
city convenient for you but      hopefully from a different distribution
center so you can see any differences in the water and any chemicals
therein.

test for dangerous metals as well...

you'd think a 'whateverthefuckkindof space' NB claims to be would have a
kick-ass total filtration system that gets rid of EVERYTHING and supports
all spigots but humorously doesn't :-(

message ends

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 7/8/13, Martin Bogomolni <martinbogo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rather than hash a rehash of a hashed hashtag... I'll leave a well
> > written article from Scientific American instead:
> >

> http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/overthinking-it/2013/05/22/why-portland-is-wrong-about-water-fluoridation/
> >

> "For over 65 years, it has been _rigorously tested_ as a public health
> measur"
> Bullshit. No long-term controlledhuman studies on fluoridation have
> ever been done.
> And from the linked doc:
>
> | Drinking water safety is defined and determined by federal,
> | state, and local regulations.
>
> Yeah. Trust your government, because it knows what's good for you.
> --
> Garrett
> Twitter: @xkit
> personx.tumblr.com

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*