[Noisebridge-discuss] Mediawiki image upload = wtf

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:14:09 UTC 2013

Nice poster!

(It looks like it is now hosted on the Noisebridge server.  You figured it out?)

Mitch.

From: sundquistjames at gmail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:19:13 -0700
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Mediawiki image upload = wtf

More obnoxious than I thought; just uploading an image to the mediawiki is totally confusing.  Seems only "file upload" will actually yield a result.  Very confused on why there is a 2mb limit for local photos on Mediawiki, but a 9mb limit for photos already hosted online.  I followed the upload instructions correctly afaik,  but once I uploaded my flyer photo nothing showed up in the change log.  I hosted the flyer on imgur and linked it to noisebridge.net/party for the time being.