[Noisebridge-discuss] FOOD GRADE: Diatomaceous Earth 50 lb

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:36:33 UTC 2013

Works great!

DE works in the same way as Borax .. it's of the right size to block
the spirochetes of insects like roaches, and they basically die of
lack of oxygen.   Like borax, you dust areas under and around areas
where Roaches hide.   It's less toxic (in general) than Borax too ..
so it's a good substitute.

More information on DE and pest control:

http://lifehacker.com/5835163/kill-bugs-with-diatomaceous-earth

-M