[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker Rejuvenator(TM)s - Re: When were bunk-beds installed?

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:00:27 UTC 2013

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=toc&state=4810%3Aphmdom.1.1&p_search=searchss&p_L=50&BackReference=&p_plural=yes&p_s_PARA1=&p_tagrepl~%3A=PARA1%24LD&expr=PARA1+AND+PARA2&p_s_PARA2=hacker+rejuvinator&p_tagrepl~%3A=PARA2%24COMB&p_op_ALL=AND&a_default=search&a_search=Submit+Query&a_search=Submit+Query

... nope, you can't have the (TM) without it :)

-M