[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Sun Jul 14 00:23:18 UTC 2013

The cleaning product to be used on the mats remains open for discussion.
Vinegar was shot down... I'm thinking a light detergent like dish soap.

In addition, casting off bedding is key. If not cast off, then perhaps
have two piles: clean and to-be-laundered.

I prefer to never see bedding on/around the pods, but it seems
inevitable that we humans like to cover ourselves while sleeping :(

At the very least, the protocol should be upped to: if cover while
sleeping then remove used covers from pod when done.

-Kevin