[Noisebridge-discuss] When were bunk-beds installed?

Jeffrey Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 03:48:51 UTC 2013

There are no bedbugs in the space. One dead one was found in the space a few months before the bunk beds were even built, we called in a bedbug-sniffing dog, and he found nothing.

Just in case anyone has poor reading comprehension and believes Noisebridge has ever had a bedbug problem or that these bunk beds are causing such a problem.
Jeffrey