[Noisebridge-discuss] RFID

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 16:35:37 UTC 2013

This sounds like an awesome workshop! I'm actually planning to run a
similar one at London Hackspace while I'm over here.

I have found that deforming the antenna (by wrapping it around something)
caused the card to stop working. But you might know some workarounds from
experimentation.

As a side note, LHS does use Oyster cards (the local equivalent of Clipper)
for granting entry to members, and it seems to work pretty well. If you
have any questions about their system, I'd be happy to pass 'em on. :)

Make your world! • http://alexglow.com
I welcome VSRE emails. • http://vsre.info/