[Noisebridge-discuss] Noise Bridge events for recording

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:46:21 UTC 2013

circuit hacking mondays on recurring events on the NB wiki.

and it is most excellent to let people know ahead of time you are
requesting to record vid/aud AND let them know the day/night you enter the
space.

please respect any/all that OPT OUT...

have fun

message ends

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Holly McDede <hmcdede at cca.edu> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Holly, and I'm working on a story for KALW radio about Noise
> Bridge and the challenges of operating a 24-hour space like Noise Bridge. I
> was also interested in recording some of the cool events that happen at
> Noise Bridge, like 5 minutes of fame, if possible. Does anyone have any
> suggestions for upcoming events that would make for good sound?
>
> Let me know. I'd appreciate it!
>
> Holly

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*