[Noisebridge-discuss] Kung Fu Mouse

Fiid Williams fiid at fiid.net
Wed Jul 17 15:33:39 UTC 2013

A different solution that has worked for me with mice before is the
"RatZapper".  It's a plastic box with a small circuit in it - you drop in a
small piece of cinnamon bread, or cake or cheese or something, throw in 4
AA batteries, and set it on the floor.  It then zaps the mouse; and the LED
on the top flashes.  Cleanup is as simple as tipping the open end into a
trashcan and the remaining bait and the deceased just fall out.  Reload and
do a power cycle and it's good to go.  There's no danger of zapping
oneself, and no contact with the deceased is required.

They cost about $40 each.  I think I might have gotten mine from Cole
hardware, but they're also available online.

--Fiid.