[Noisebridge-discuss] DefCon roll call!

James Addison jay at jp-hosting.net
Mon Jul 22 21:35:02 UTC 2013

Hey guys - I'm an occasional noisebridger as well, been stopping by now and
then since moving to SF ~1yr ago.  Attending my first defcon this year and
would be glad to catch up with some other hackers before heading along.
Flights & accom set here too, but glad for folks to hang out with, hack,
drink with etc.  A defcon get-together @ NB sounds good to me!

Pretty sure there are still donation-funded t-shirts available in NB by the
library, although haven't checked the sizes available in a while.