[Noisebridge-discuss] Crowdfunding Class?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Jul 22 22:47:42 UTC 2013

Generally we'd want someone who's involved in the Noisebridge community
to volunteer to help ensure an event goes off without a hitch (making
sure the presenter understands the expectations of the Noisebridge
community, the general lack of structure / "chaos" that tends to reign
at Noisebridge, verify that any meeting discussion that is needed does
hapen, make sure there aren't scheduling conflicts, make sure there are
chairs and any needed supplies/tools, etc).

Please find such a community member if you're not one yourself already.
:)

-andy